Every time I look at this picture it makes me laugh.
I went to pick up the print of this picture at Walmart. The lady working there called her co-workers over to show them that this was the cute kid from the picture.
I just discovered that you are blogging. Your mother brags about her grandchildren in church. He is such a cutie. Oh, shoot, I just missed the end of my eBay auction because I was leaving this message. I am glad you are enjoying mother hood.
8 comments:
Oh too funny. Give him 17 years and it would be a Calvin Klein ad - but now, it's just roly-poly baby cuteness!
Seriously! That is THe Cutest pose ever!! You must be practicing with him right? Soo adorable.
Catherine
OH MY GOODNESS! What a funny picture! He is just way too cute. =0) Oh, those little baby rolls!
i love that he's lounging....seriously awesome! haha.
I just discovered that you are blogging. Your mother brags about her grandchildren in church. He is such a cutie. Oh, shoot, I just missed the end of my eBay auction because I was leaving this message. I am glad you are enjoying mother hood.
AWWWW!!! I LOVE HIM!!! Feed him more tho...he looks malnourished!! I am so proud to hang his picture on my fridge. Seriously ... he's GPORGEOUS!!
Not only is he gPorgeous...he's also just plain GORGEOUS! Sorry...Onyx is practically sitting on the keyboard as i type this...
Thanks for sending us this photo in the mail! Being in Texas means us missing out on seeing all the cute babies, so we really appreciate the photos!
Post a Comment