Sunday, October 26, 2008
I'm back at work
...so I'm taking the lazy way out of blogging and am posting pictures of Elijah. Being back at work has been great and Elijah is adjusting really well to daycare. It does feel a bit like life is on fast forward but we can't/won't complain because our lives are filled with good things.
The night before he started walking. He was standing for longer periods and you could just tell he was itching to move. Now he can, although he would rather crawl because it's still much faster.
Gotta start learning how to flip through channels at a young age.
Apparently wearing your hat and a diaper is the latest cool thing at daycare. I don't know. He certainly seemed to enjoy himself.
He has unfortunately been battling a cold this weekend so today mommy held him while he napped.
Always pleased to be walking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that shirtless pic... those guns, and the 1 pack... He's looking postively svelte! (At least compared to a certain chubster I recall from 6 months ago)
These are great pictures Laurel. Love the one with him sleeping so peacefully with mamma. =)
Post a Comment