Now that we've settled into me being back at work, we've developed a bit of a morning ritual. While I'm doing those last minute things to get us out the door, Elijah watches CBC, no commercial, television. He has a habit of standing a little bit too close to the TV so our coffee table is now the two foot barrier that helps delay his need for glasses just a little bit longer.
6 comments:
We have a morning routine also. It involves Sesame Street and sometimes Oswald. Have you seen Oswald? It is so darn cute and slow and pleasant!
Is CBC your local public broadcasting channel?
Now all you need is some Knowlton Nash for bedtime reading! My Taunte buttons would burst!
Oh Gretchen, you poor deprived American... You have most certainly missed out on the joy of a television station that is a true Canadian icon. Ask any Canadian what the most Canadian TV station would be and I doubt that anyone would say anything but CBC.
I vaguely remember CBC but I don't know the programming. We have BBC America (love it) and of course PBS which has GREAT kids programming. I'll have to google it and find out what I'm missing!
Oh, by the way, Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!! I hope it's a lovely day! =)
Sigh. Alas, poor baby will never experience the joy that is Video Pits with Prian Pelliot.
Now *those* were the days.
Post a Comment