Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm not complaining

However, I do have to wonder why pregnancy has to last nine months (10 if you really want to be technical with the whole 40 week thing.)

I love my son and look forward to the joy of another one figuring out life in front of my eyes. I know that I am blessed to be able to get pregnant and carry a child to full term. I get that.

But I am tired.

I am tired of feeling nauseous all the time. I am tired of wearing my glasses. (Pregnancy side affect - my vision is hugely impaired when I wear my contacts.) I am tired of the heartburn. I am tired of needing to empty my bladder all the time. I am tired of forgetting stupid stuff. I am tired of being tired.

That's really all I wanted you to know. In case you wondered how I was feeling.

1 comment:

peitricia mae said...

Ohhhhh, honey. I'm sorry it's so hard. This too shall pass, I promise!