Sunday, July 10, 2011

The reason I go through this

...is because I get this at the end.

Yesterday Elijah got the chance to drive behind Daddy on his big bike. He was so proud to be able to ride.


Meanwhile, Lillian was having a bath. Once her bath was done she wanted to know where Daddy I was. I got her dressed and this is her wandering down our street saying "Daddy? Daddy?". She even has her little doll tucked under her arm. It was so cute.


Does it suck to be sick? Absolutely. But I always try to remind myself not to complain. Nine months for this? Totally worth it.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Oh Laurel, your kids are so sweet! I really wish we lived closer so we could get together. =0)
The pregnancy sickness thing really is a drag but I agree with you whole heartedly, they are worth it!