The anticipation of giving birth is the worst waiting of all. Seriously. Christmas or birthday you wait with anticipation but you a)know when it's going to happen and b) don't experience pain to get the wonderful end result.
So we're in the waiting game now. I finished work today and so really all there is left to do is get my hair cut tomorrow morning and patiently wait for Miss Holland to arrive.
I realize that I'm a week from my due date but Elijah showed up on his due date and Lillian came three days early. I figure is the pattern continues I'm likely to deliver early next week. Now that I said that I'll probably be wrong.
Moving has been uncomfortable and at times painful so my movement has been limited recently and I've been watching way too much TV. I think I need to change our channel packages because I've seen all the "Storage Wars" eposides and you can only watch so much "Hoarding".
The good news is that we've settled on a couple of name options so our baby may get a name yet. Yippee!
Nothing more to report here. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment