A year ago we bought a DLSR camera which I have loved. Rarely does a day go by that I don't take a picture. I love to catch those moments in my kids lives when they are doing the things that make them kids. Playing with Lego. Jumping off couches. Experiencing life.
The kids have been pretty interested in my camera lately and in an attempt to distract them, I decided to haul out my old camera. They have taken great delight in it. It warms my heart to see this and I wonder if this is the moment that they will look back and say they started to have an interest in photography. It is so much fun to see them discovering the things of life.
I have also been reminded that kids are always watching what you do. I was told by Elijah yesterday to move to a certain place for a quick family picture. His voice sounded EXACTLY like mine when I'm trying to generate excitement for another posed shot.
Here are some shots of their photographic adventure. This first one warms my heart to see all of my kids together. Elijah is instructing Lillian on how to use the camera. (Which she still doesn't really know how to do but loves pointing it at things saying "Cheese".)
No comments:
Post a Comment