Monday, August 6, 2012

A week at Auntie Anne's

We headed to the lake at my Aunt Anne's recently.  Trevor couldn't stay the entire time we were gone but I stayed with the kids.  They had a great time in the water and both of them were doing their versions of swimming by the end of the week. 

My aunt with my nieces Isla and Katherine who are two months older than Nora.


Isla and Grandma


Katherine and Mom


Crayola has a website where you can take a kids picture and make a coloring story out of a cartoon of them.  It sounds cooler than it is but it was still fun for the kids to have their very own stories to color.



Lillian wanted to wear her goggles.  She wore them for  quite a while.  This is what she looked like afterward.


In case you wondered if I was there, I was.  I took the pictures. :)

No comments: