Sunday, October 4, 2009

Last week of work

Next Sunday I won't be thinking about work the next day (and it won't be because it's Thanksgiving either.)

Somehow I feel better prepared this time around for the shock of not being at work, with adults every day. I love my job and I love the people that I get to interact with every day. That's a hard thing to not have.

I think having Elijah around makes me look forward to this one more because I know how much fun it is to see a child grow. There is nothing that melts my heart more than seeing him play with his trains, look over, see me, and have him run over to me just to give me a hug and a kiss. He is like a sponge and it continually amazes me that I get to be a part of helping him grow up.

(On a side note: Did I mention he's successfully been in his twin size bed for a week now? He has done AMAZING! We have a railing on the one side but he quite willingly goes to sleep in it.)

Oh, and for your viewing pleasure, me, 37 weeks pregnant.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Isn't being a mom great? I always like my few and far between work days but they make me even more appreciative of the time I get to have with Anders. So excited to hear about you new bunchkin when he/she is here!

peitricia mae said...

Ohhhh - you look *so* fabulous! And methinks Baby has dropped since I last saw you...gettin' ready :)

Have a great last week of work!

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! Almost there! Ralph and I can't wait to meet the new baby, even if it will have to wait until Christmas!