We got an iPad several months ago. We love it. I have enjoyed having something to do while feeding Nora (which unfortunately often also includes involvement in a vary addictive Smurfs game that is my son's. I'm only helping him. Really. I don't care about the outcome of the game at all.)
It only occurred to me yesterday that I could also be using it to blog. I'm kind of tied down when I'm feeding so I may as well try it out. The only issue I have is that typing is rather cumbersome.
As someone who got her very first typewriter in grade eight, I have been using both hands to type for a long time. The location of the keys is second nature to me so one hand typing seems to take a long time. I'm getting better at it.
It seems as though Nora is done eating. I guess that's the end of my blogging for tonight.
I have to quickly go check on the Smurfs game. For Elijah.
No comments:
Post a Comment