So cute! He is looking like a little boy in the last picture! He really is growing so fast. That cake you made looks amazing! you ought to make some money off of that talent. =0)
Oh my goodness - I remember you making those squares. I thought it was a little odd - and now look at your schweet boy on them!He *is* looking like a little man already. I miss him!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
So cute! He is looking like a little boy in the last picture! He really is growing so fast.
That cake you made looks amazing! you ought to make some money off of that talent. =0)
Oh my goodness - I remember you making those squares. I thought it was a little odd - and now look at your schweet boy on them!
He *is* looking like a little man already. I miss him!
Post a Comment