I took the day off work today. Elijah and I headed to the mall. First of all let me tell you how nice it is to have command start. We got it a few weeks back and I will admit that I had missed it since we got rid of our old car. So we headed to the mall in our warm car.
We had a productive trip to the mall. Exchanged a pair of winter boots for Elijah that broke after he'd only worn them a few times. Got a new top for work. Dropped off my old glasses at Lenscrafters so that someone else can benefit from my lack of vision. Bought a photo album to put pictures of Elijah in.
As we strolled through the mall I was loving being there with Elijah. I really enjoyed being at home with him last year and while I love being back at work, it's nice to have these days. He happily ate his Cherrios and then his grapes and watched the people around us. I love watching him discover the world.
And now he is sleeping and I am going to read a book. Now that's what I call a good day off.
No comments:
Post a Comment