Sunday, January 11, 2009

The sick house

Elijah got the flu on Thursday night and by Saturday morning we were all gone. I've lost count on the number of times that we've had to wash his bedding. There is a general smell of sickness in the house and if it wasn't the middle of a Manitoba winter I'd open the windows to air the place out.

Everyone seems to be feeling a little better this morning so that's a good thing. Perhaps we can have a nice family day together that remains puke-free.

2 comments:

peitricia mae said...

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. That sounds nasty. Hopefully Elijah was feeling better as you two were on the downswing - it's awful when you need to take care of a sick baby when you yourself are in rough shape.

Gretchen said...

Ooooh that's going around here. I'm so sorry you guys have had to deal with that! =0(
Glad to hear you are all feeling better though.